Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pouring rain

Mother nature amazes me.

When the skies open up out of nowhere and you can hear the rain assaulting the roof, seeming like it will break through any second ... then it's obvious, she is all powerful.

It's a heady thought.

My mind likes to wander when it rains. It's been wandering to this guy, muddling the thought of him around in my head for a while. I enjoy making him laugh. I have a bit of a love affair with getting to know people; I ask little questions, here and there, testing the waters to see if this is someone I might trust enough to let into my circle.

It's a very, very small circle.

In what I consider to be an era of my life that has been rampant with intentional solitude, it's nice to find someone who sparks the interest in me to dig.

Who knows. In another month I might be calling him an asshole. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck here chica...I do wish the best for you!

    ReplyDelete